Meet our Life Coach and Personal Development Consultant – Caryn James-Bailey
We are pleased to introduce Caryn James-Bailey, our new Life Coach and Personal Development Consultant, to Training MK Ltd!
As a qualified trainer and life coach, Caryn has been coaching and mentoring for over 20 years in both the private and public sector. She has a real focus on emotional health and wellbeing, particularly in the workplace, and delivers using her unique, warm, relaxed and fun style.
Caryn has successfully delivered the following:
- Career and resettlement (updating core skills such as CV writing, interview techniques and confidence building
- Finance development (for young students)
- Career advice and coaching
- Presentation skills and public speaking
- Train the Trainer
- Building confi
dence and self-esteem
- Specialist Pupil Premium Academic Mentoring for SEN students
- Improving communication and listening skills
- Health and Wellbeing
Life coaching has grown to be a hugely successful form of talking therapy, to the extent that it has helped turn peoples’ lives around. A life coach is someone that looks to empower others by helping them make, meet and exceed goals in both their personal and professional lives. I’m excited to be working with Training MK, to offer their clients training, mentoring and coaching in both their personal and business lives.